Thursday, September 08, 2005

Church of the flying spaghetti monster



As many of my fellow brothers, I have finally decided to come out of the closet, and publicly announce that I am a pastafarian too. Our great lord, the flying spaghetti monster, who greated all with his noodly appendages, watches over us and protects us from evil.

From this day on I will freely exercise my faith in public and bask in His noodly embrace. I also promise to dress exclusively in full pirate regalia on every friday, our day of prayer and feasting



I include a picture from the blessed texts (http://www.venganza.org/) showing Him creating man and a psalm by our prophet, His pirateness Bobby Henderson

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home