Tuesday, September 20, 2005

On cats, mice and sex

I woke up this morning and decided to make myself a promise. Realized recently that I am quite good at picking up girls and getting their number but, often, I am terrible with the follow up. I have lost count of the number of girls with whom I failed to conclude after having got their number and attention.
Thus, this morning, decided to carry out a blitz this week and try to get the three girls I have been working on recently in to bed.
The first one is an American student which lives here and seems quite interested. Incredibly she reminds me of Betty Boop, the cartoon character from the 50´s, and in many ways might be the best bet to get in to bed.
My second possibility is Cristela, the receptionist, which I had a bit of a crush on. We have had lunch a few times but it would be a risk pushing too hard right away.
The third “victim” is a slightly older girl I met in a night club the other day who gave me her number. Out of the three she is the one that probably entails the least effort but, then again, the rewards would be the least as well.
Oh, well. I will give all three a try and let you all know Monday whether any worked out. The only problem is that the story about the cat that chased two mice and lost both of them keeps running through my mind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

An interesting dilemma you have there.

The American would probably be quite fun, but the Betty Bop charm may wear off and become annoying (I think I would find the voice a bit tedious while in bed). Of course you probably have an different accent than she does, which many North American women go for.

The receptionist is an interesting option. However, you have a crush on this lady so there are underlying feelings there which may make it more difficult, morally speaking. Also, if she is a receptionist at a place you work, she may be less inclined to jump into an office affair.

The bar lady...older, so perhaps more experienced, which is always a nice change. You met at the club, so I would have to agree that she would probably be the easiest bet.

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for in this encounter. Just my opinions on the matter. Good luck to you!

2:46 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Thankyou for the great reply. I will surely let you know if any of the possibilities actually work out.

P.s. Though she looks a bit like Betty Boop, thankfully the voice is quite normal! :)

3:16 pm  
Blogger tombrad said...

God, 3 phone numbers at once!!!

try harder with all the 3, secuentially, opportunity doesnt ring twice!

Im green with envy, good luck!

10:27 pm  
Blogger Paolo said...

Webcam sesso
Racconto sesso
Foto sesso
Sesso gay
Sesso anale
Sesso donna matura
Sesso con animali
Sesso orale
Sesso gratis
Sesso
Sito di sesso gratuiti
Sesso annuncio
Incontri sesso
Video sesso
Sesso it
Annuncio sesso
Foto sesso gratis
Sesso in ufficio
Sesso estremo
www sesso com
Celebrità sesso
It racconti sesso
Sesso africano
Amatoriali Sesso
Massaggi Sesso
Annunci Sesso
Sesso Donne
Incontri di Sesso
Sesso matto
Sesso proibito
Sesso Orientale
XXX Sesso
Orge Sesso
Sesso estremo
Fare Sesso
Foto di Sesso
Foto Sesso
Sesso Violento
Sesso Eros
Cartoni Sesso
Sesso Puro
Sesso con animali
Foto Annunci Sesso
Lezioni di Sesso
Video Sesso
Sesso In
Sesso a pagamento
Sesso anale gay
Sesso di gruppo



more coming soon

11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home