Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The receptionist again

Today I decided to not give up on the receptionist and give it another try. Managed to find her address on the office server and sent her an email asking her to give me her msn user name. She replied right away and we started chatting on messenger. She told me she is from Entre Rios (a province near the border with Brazil) and that she is studying English at University. She was actually really nice and even tried to convince me to sign a one year extension to my contract, which soon I have to decide on. In the end I invited her for lunch sometime this week and will see what happens. There is a cute restaurant near the office, in florida, where I should bring her. It is extremely difficult to find seeing as it is on the last floor of one of the galerias. It is called “Momentos en el Infinito” (bit of a presumptuous name for 15 peso restaurant!) and has a beautiful terrace where you can eat in the summertime. I think I will bring her there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home