Monday, September 26, 2005

Update on my resolution

Well, I promised you an update on last week’s resolution and here it is. All things considered I have achieved only a partial success but am still quite satisfied with the result.

Possibility 1 (The American Chick): Let’s start off with my only true success. Friday I went out with the Betty Boop look alike and shamefully tried to get her in to bed all evening. We went out for a meal where I did my best to make her drink as much red wine as possible while complementing her on her looks / intelligence all night. After a couple more drinks in a nearby bar I proposed we go back to my flat for a drink. She actually replied that she didn’t want to drink anymore but that she was happy to go back to my house to fuck (her words!). This took me a little by surprise but then again, who am I to argue?

Possibility 2 (The Receptionist): Well, this was a bit of a difficult one seeing as I actually quite like the girl and am looking for more of a relationship thing. Invited her out for lunch on Sunday. It was a beautiful sunny day and we went to la Recoletta and sat outside, chatting and drinking beer. Later we sat down on the grass and I kissed her. She seemed quite pleased so I continued and even brought her back to my flat. However, I had promised myself to take things slowly with her and thus, apart from some kissing and fondling, nothing happened.

Possibility 3 (The Older Bar Girl): This was my only failure. Actually it was more of a “no contest” seeing as I realized I have lost her number and thus was not able to call her. Oh well, not much of a loss anyway.

9 Comments:

Blogger tombrad said...

****DANGER DANGER DANGER*****
Beware on the receptionist, you are walking directly to the trap! as soon as you get laid with her you will be a dead man, your situation is VERY dangerous, did you want become a pet?

Betty Boop is much healtier for your soul, anyway if you fall in the receptionist webs please give me the Bettys number, just in case I had to trip to Buenos Aires one of those days ;-D

1:32 pm  
Blogger Sheila said...

Congrats on the American girl!

I am not sure that I agree with tombrad though. The American gal may become more dangerous to you than the receptionist. North American gals often move very quickly into the "clingy, I want real relationship" phase. Lines such as "didn't last night mean anything to you" are commonly cried.
Of course not all North American women are like this, she may be perfectly content to keep things on a strictly sex basis.

The receptionist holds the potential of an actual relationship, which of course comes with all kinds of pros and cons.

1:52 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Thankyou for all the advice. You might like to know, however, that I am very good at keeping out of that kind of danger. hehe. I have the surprising ability to know exactly when the time to run arises. You know the saying about the rats leaving the sinking ship? Well, by the time a girl has spoken the word commitment I am already down the road running at full speed. :)

2:59 pm  
Blogger tombrad said...

Not to mention that latinos are almost inmune to direct pressure as Sheila states kinda "I want real relationship" Its easy for us to say "no thanks" BUT we are VERY vulnerable to the hidden press from a soft kitty.

They began to take care of many small things that you dislike, your dirty socks etc. and before you realized what happened, she is living with you and managing your life, the voice of experience is talking!.

Thats why I prefer the candid and direct approach from american girls, God bless America!

Certainly Im just kidding :-D if you like the girl go ahead (at your own risk)

9:18 pm  
Blogger Emmy said...

Someone does your dirty socks? *stomps foot* Maybe I should go lesbian *grin*

5:23 am  
Blogger tombrad said...

This way I was trapped, I must admit :-(

9:46 am  
Blogger Paolo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 am  
Blogger Bubbles, Ink. said...

too bad about the bar girl. imagine the fringe benefits.

3:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say French benefits?

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home