Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Early morning cheek

Today woke up and, like usual, shocked the family which lives across the street. From their balcony they can see straight in to my house and so far I have surprised them by walking out of the shower naked several times, by having sex in plain site once and by dancing drunkenly and lewdly all by myself on one occasion. This morning was a classic, naked out of the shower episode. I strolled butt naked and dripping towards my window, lifted my eyes and smiled at the assembled family staring at me in horror. Three generations of neighbors were given an early morning show of full frontal nudity. These are the kind of mornings that make you walk out of the house happy and fulfilled!

4 Comments:

Blogger quel said...

Now, if you were having sex all by yourself in front of this window...I would watch. That's so hot!

You show those neighbors!!!

3:57 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Next time I do, I will let you know! ;)

4:28 pm  
Blogger corpodibacco said...

lol... They secretly envy you of course, you know. Women especially. Freedom and all... Keep on shocking them!

4:46 pm  
Blogger tombrad said...

I feel frustrated not to have a female neigboor in front of my trailer with the same habits!

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home