Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mischevious demons

I woke up with the strange feeling that something horrible is going to happen to me today. Something so horrible and contorted that it will leave me gasping for breath, shocked and hurt. I keep catching myself glancing nervously behind my back. I keep wincing every time someone speaks to me or asks me a question. I feel as though I have a host of chuckling demons on my shoulders, a crowd of sniggering ghosts crawling up my back. They know what is going to happen and it makes them joyful and mischievous. The fact that I haven’t the slightest clue makes it even more deliciously amusing for them. All I am hoping for now is that whatever happens, it happens soon so that at least this unpleasant sensation leaves me alone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ash Sere said...

I bet nothing happens!

3:14 pm  
Blogger quel said...

Oh man, it's Thursday now and I'm dying to know what happened!!! Anything?

and funny side note: the word verification I have is "ppbonere"

pee pee boner...hahaha...damn that's funny!

4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this advertising scheme on a another blog, that gives away free computers. It sounded like a scam, but after I googled it, it was legitmiate. You have to sign up for an offer from one the sponser companies. I did the free credit report one and canceled before the free trial time was up. That was it! I just recieved my new mini computer and it didn't cost me a thing! Here's the link if you're on as tight of a budget as I am.

http://minimacs.freepay.com/?r=15601403

4:35 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Well, yesterday’s strange feeling of foreboding proved to be partly correct. The only thing is that I am still not sure if the disaster that occurred is actually that disastrous. I am sure you have heard this before but I think that this time the whole receptionist saga has definitely taken its last rasping breath and died. The last, fatal blow came last night and came in the form of a message. “I feel for you but you confuse me and I don’t like that”. I never imagined that being confused was such a terrorizing concept.

5:44 pm  
Blogger tombrad said...

haha man, so It was your luky day!!
she is playing the cat-mice game with you!

12:22 am  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

yes, tombrad, I think it was actually a rare stroke of luck! jeje

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home