Tuesday, October 18, 2005

On the new girl at the office.


Well, as they say, fate closes a window and opens a new door. With my brief and melodramatic story with the receptionist officially over I have had a stroke of luck. The desk in front of me at the office which had stayed mysteriously empty got finally filled up. The new girl, because of course if it wasn’t a girl I wouldn’t be so happy, is very nice. She is slightly younger than me, studies veterinary sciences and works part time at the local zoo. I have already found out she doesn’t have a boyfriend and that she is a very friendly girl. The only problem, and I wish all my problems were this pleasant, is that she has a very pronounced breast and wears very low cut tops. I am finding it very difficult concentrating on my work and keep finding that my eyes get drawn away from the computer screen. Hehe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous RockyJay said...

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

This is your miracle ;-)

7:51 pm  
Blogger tombrad said...

If I only had your troubles!

8:21 pm  
Blogger Sheila said...

Wow, that is a rough life you have there Wonko ;)

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Ruggi said...

I have similar problems with a new apprentice at my office.
But I am engaged...

just go ahead!!

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home