Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The stupid bitch


On another note, my brief romance with one of the office receptionists has definitely died. I have deleted her number from my phone, taken her name of messenger and I do not even want to hear her name ever again. After weeks of being treated harshly I was getting quite tired and pissed off and last night was the straw the broke the camel’s back. We had arranged to meet for lunch but seeing as she cancelled scant minutes before the arranged time, I told her to meet me at home after dinner. She told me that she would come but that seeing as she didn’t want to stay up too late she asked me if we could met up quite early. We agreed on ten. I was supposed to go to dinner with my father, which is alone in the city and knows no one, and then I would have rushed back home.
Later in the afternoon I realized that not only would I have to work late but that my father couldn’t make it until much later. This would have not given me enough time to get back home by eight so I told him that we would have to cancel our dinner and meet the following day. I did not like doing this but I had promise Cristela I would be home bu ten. I also had to blow off a friend who was having his birthday party but I was so happy I was going to see Cristela that I did not mind.
I get home at 9:30 and call her. Seeing as she doesn’t answer I send her a message on her cell telling her I am at home and that she should call me. By 10:30 she still hasn’t called so I send her another message. I wait some more, try calling her but all to no avail. I send her another message asking her if there is a problem and that if she wasn’t going to come she should tell me. Immediately I get a message saying literally: “I am not coming”. No excuses, no apology, nothing. I call for an explanation and she simply hangs up in my face. I try calling a few more times until I get a message telling me that I should stop hassling her and that she might come the next day! Hehe.
The thing that pisses me off most is how I managed to judge her so wrongly. To think I had actually fallen in love with the stupid bitch! Oh, well, here now it is spring and hunting season is officially open.

p.s I promise that tommarrow I will write a more intelligent post but today the pain racking my face is just too distracting to concentrate

3 Comments:

Blogger tombrad said...

Uh uh love hurts!, forget it, It may be happened worse. ¡animo cazachicas!

6:32 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

True. Better to hope and get crushed than to live a life of grey monotony!

10:43 am  
Anonymous blogginbizatch said...

or worse, you could be dead like i.

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home