Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Indian food and a blowjob

Yesterday was a strange day indeed, though certainly pleasurable. I left the office quite late and met my father for dinner. We decided to try an Indian restaurant (Bengal on Juncal) and when we got there it was totally empty. We sat down and almost immediately realized why it was so empty. The air conditioning had broken down and it was a warmish fifty degrees Celsius inside. We ordered starters, chicken curry and lamb. Every plate that was brought to us was ever hotter and spicier. As I ate I watched my father. His red face was sweating profusely, shiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead. As he kept eating the beads would swell and turn in to drops which would slide down his nose, throwing themselves off like lemmings. I couldn’t see my own face but considering that hot flushes that were ravaging me worse than a menopausal Congolese woman, I must have been sweating quite generously as well. We finished eating and after wishing my father good night, I headed home and called Nancy.

She came over around eleven and we watched a bit of TV. By the time we got bored of TV and decided to go to the bed, I was feeling quite horny indeed! Unfortunately, Nancy told me, to my great dismay that she was having her period and that thus we couldn’t have sex. Thankfully, I promptly remembered the article about fellatio and, extremely worried about her health, decided to convince her to try. The first word hadn’t yet left my mouth when she, spontaneously, decided to take matter in her own hands (actually hands is not the right word!). I lied there watching her and myself in the mirror and felt surprisingly satisfied. Sometimes it is the little things in life which put you in a good mood.

1 Comments:

Blogger tombrad said...

Did you ask her about flavour? aroma?, there are lot of food that you may NEVER eat before a blowjob, starting with asparagous!

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home