Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A little warmth

Just got off the phone with Nancy. She is going to class until ten and then she will come over to “watch a movie”. It seems strange but I seem to get along with her very well even though I have known her so little. I guess the fact that she is a few years older (she is 28) helps a lot. I have always had a better feeling with slightly more mature girls. I think it probably has to do with the fact that they are already bored of all the little games and lies which younger girls are so fond of.
It feels quite nice having someone who wants to see you, someone for whom your happiness is actually important. Furthermore tomorrow is my birthday and it would be nice having someone who cares. I was actually thinking today that the last time I got a birthday present I was eighteen and still living at home!

2 Comments:

Blogger tombrad said...

Feliz cumpleaños!!!!

I wonder which will be Nancy´s birthday present hehehe...

8:06 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Gracias! Empezamos mi segundo cuarto de siglo :)

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home