Monday, November 14, 2005

New Horizons

Well, this weekend proved to be quite successful. On Saturday night I decided that, seeing as the whole Cristela thing is dead, I had better start putting some effort in to getting girls in to bed again. I called an Italian girl who is a friend and a girl I met on msn who seemed quite nice and we decided to go for dinner.
The girl, Nancy, proved to be quite cute and very nice. An Argentinean but with English parents, she looked very northern, with clear blue eyes and a freckled smile.
After dinner we went to a bar in Recoleta and chatted about bullshit for a while. After a while the Italian girl’s neighbor, an Argentinean, joined us.
By two o’clock the Italian was quite tired and thus her and the neighbor left and went home, which left me and Nancy.
I decided to kiss her and before I knew it we were going strong. Seeing as the bar was a very public place I asked her if she wanted to come back to my house, which she refused. I asked again and this time she accepted.
In the end she left my place around seven o’clock in the morning. The sun was out and birds were singing and I was a little closer to forgetting about Cristela.
I wouldn’t even mind seeing Nancy again sometime this week.

5 Comments:

Blogger vikash said...

well......that was not chinese.
I got that from a friend of mine via mail. I though that was interesting so posted on my blog.

5:38 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Eh? Dont understand you comment. :)

Chinese?

Looked on your blog and still as confused.

5:51 pm  
Blogger quel said...

I'm glad to hear somebody's gettin' some!!

7:51 pm  
Blogger tombrad said...

hahaha! I fully agree with quel comment! there are good and bad seasons you know, you appear be starting a good one, going bed at the first date is not spo easy for me

9:03 pm  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

To be honest I was surprised as well! Should be seeing her tonight though. :)

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home