Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Puppy love

A couple of words, one sweet comment, a stolen glance
A couple of questions, a sudden laugh, a squeal of delight
It is the little things which make me crave for you
Stupid insignificant details which to me are joy
I wait like a puppy for any sign of recognition
To then explode in to a festival of ecstatic bliss

A busy no, one bad joke, a stolen glare
A couple of questions, a sudden frown, a sigh of boredom
It is the little things which make me crave you
Petty, irrelevant things which to me are pain
I wait like a puppy for a sign of love
To then deflate in to a tragedy of dejection

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash Sere said...

I like it, and can think of no useful criticism. A simple idea, expressed simply, and commented upon simply now.

8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home