Thursday, December 15, 2005

How good it is to sleep!

Today I woke up in such a good mood!! Last night I switched off my cell phone and went to sleep early and alone. Today I woke up smiling like a pedophile in a kindergarten swimming competition, had a shower singing opera and walked out of the house. As I strolled down the street, whistling, birds and little furry animals frolicked around me and rested on my shoulders. Strangers smiled at me and greeted me with warm packs on the back and shouts of “good morning, my sir!”. In the subway, pregnant women and war cripples gladly left me their seat. I got to the office walking past smiling beggars and dancing homeless children and sat down to a rich and frothy machine coffee. How beautiful is life when you sleep well!

2 Comments:

Blogger tombrad said...

¡Nice piece Wonko! I had traslated to spanish and copied in my own blog (with your credit of course!)

Thats exactly the way I feel every time I wake up past noon!

1:58 am  
Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

jaja, good man!

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home